Improve your vision. Live your life.
Why choose the iLASIK procedure? With the iLASIK procedure, many people are able to do the things they love to do without the hassle of contacts and glasses.
You too may enjoy the benefits of the only laser vision correction procedure that has earned FDA approval to provide customized correction for the broadest range of vision imperfection—including mild to severe nearsightedness, farsightedness, and all types of astigmatism.
iLASIK is the most advanced laser vision correction that combines the wavefront guided laser vision correction technology of Customvue with the safety and precision of the Intralase FS flap creation laser. iLASIK is an all-laser LASIK procedure, involving no blades and is fully customized, greatly reducing the risk for human error. Wavefront guided laser vision correction can provide sharper vision because it can address higher order optical aberrations in your eye unlike traditional LASIK.
LASIK is the most common elective vision procedure in the United States. And, more doctors trust the iLASIK procedure for their patients. Here are a few reasons why:
- The technologies used in the iLASIK procedure have been used in more than 15 million procedures worldwide.
- Thanks to clinical studies using iLASIK technologies, NASA and the U.S. military allow laser vision correction for their astronauts, servicemen, and servicewomen, including fighter pilots.
- The iLASIK procedure is wavefront driven and enables doctors to precisely measure and create a personalized treatment for the unique imperfections in each eye, giving you a truly customized procedure.
- The iLASIK procedure puts laser vision correction within reach so you may enjoy the things you love the most.
With the iLASIK procedure, most people experience vision that is 20/20 or better and a majority are satisfied with their vision after treatment. Clinical study results at 6 months show:
- Over 75% of all clinical study participants were satisfied or very satisfied with the sharpness and clarity of their vision after treatment.
- More than two thirds of clinical study participants were satisfied or very satisfied with their night vision after treatment.
- Over 89% of all clinical study participants were satisfied or very satisfied with their daylight vision after treatment.
At Bruening Eye Specialists, located in the Dakota Dunes, we have Siouxland's only local eye surgeon, Dr. Beth Bruening. With flexible surgery days and a variety of payment options, you can make sure your LASIK experience is a great one.
The iLASIK procedure offers the most individualized correction available, whether you are 25, 35, or 55. The majority of people who meet the age and general health requirements and have a stable vision prescription may qualify for the iLASIK procedure. Contact Bruening Eye Specialists today, and we'll see if the procedure is a right fit for you!